The NAMC offers seminars and webinars on various topics including: Parenting, Work Life, Child Development, Eldercare, Advocacy and other topics of interest to families.
Our seminars and webinars are free to NAMC Members and $20 for Non-Members.
Sweet Dreams: Isn’t It Time Your Family Gets the Sleep You All Need and Deserve?
Date: Thursday March 27th, 1 – 2 PM ET
Presented by: Dr. Whitney Roban, “The Sleep Whisperer”
Don't Agonize, Organize! Learning How to Reclaim Control & Balance Your Busy
Date: Tuesday, April 8th, 8 - 9 PM ET
Presented by: Nancy Borg, Owner, Move the Mess
Talking to Mom & Dad: Addressing Difficult Topics With Aging Parents
Date: Tuesday, May 13th, 1 to 2 PM ET
Presented by: Barbara Speedling, Quality of Life Specialist
Are you on our mailing list? Type your email address in the form below and click the Go button to subscribe to our list and get notified by email of our upcoming webinars.
Watch Past Webinars
Public Access Webinars
Supporting Young Children After Natural Disasters and School Violence (Watch Now)
Presented by: Michelle Green, LMSW Clinical Coordinator at the Adelphi University Institute for Parenting
Member Access Webinars
NAMC members have access to all past webinar recordings. Not a member? Join the NAMC today and attend future webinars for free and get immediate access to past webinars.
Here's a partial list of past webinars that you'll get access to when you become a member today:
- Who’s the Boss? Rebranding Yourself for the Workforce
Presented by: Melanie Denzer, Recruiter and Human Resources Manager
- Unlock the Einstein Inside: Sharpening Your Child’s Cognitive Skills
Presented by: Dr. Shelley Pazer, Director of Learning & Development at LearningRx
- How to Connect with Your Family…One Meal at a Time!
Presented by John Sarrouf, The Family Dinner Project
- From Scattered to Sharp: The "S" System to Grow a More Focused, Productive & Creative Brain
Presented by Lisa Grace Byrne, Founder of WellGroundedLife.com
- The Ultimate Tool for Success - Emotional Intelligence
Presented by: Catherine Wright, Writer and Facilitator based on a program developed by SVI, a world-class training solutions company.
- The 6 Biggest Money Mistakes Mothers Make
Presented by: Kristin Maschka, author of This is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today
- Have you Filled a Bucket Today?
Presented by Erika Stroh, Educator /Parent Coach is the Founding Director of Parent From the Heart
- The Joy of Leadership: How to Attract & Keep Volunteers
Presented by: Shar McBee, author of the bestselling books "To Lead is to Serve" and "Joy of Leadership"
- The Knack of Networking: Social Media for Moms
Presented by: Kate Fineske, NAMC Leadership Liaison/Social Media Strategist
- Staying Connected: Maintaining The Lines Of Communication With Your Teen
Presented by Neela M. Lockel, LMSW-MPA
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity: Navigating the Challenges for Parents, Teachers and Others
Presented by Pete Carney, LMSW Director, Pride for Youth, LI Crisis Center
- Managing Change: Working with How The Brain Works to Facilitate Change
Presented by Paul McGinniss, PCC MSHR, Director Training and Delivery, North American NueroLeadership Group
- How Families Can Reduce Common Toxins: Living Green The Nontoxic Way
Presented by Beth Fiteni, MSEL, Program Director, The Sustainability Institute at Molloy College
- How to be Your Child’s Champion: Building Collaborative Relationships With the People in Your Child’s World
Presented by Valerie DeClara, Long Island Advocacy Center
- Kids DO Come With An Instruction Book: How to "Read" Your Baby
Presented by Sandra R. Wolkoff, LCSW-R
- Oh! How They Grow: An Adventure in Early Childhood Development
Presented by Andie Zukerman, Variety Child Learning Center
- Power and Potential of Father/Daughter Relationships
Presented by Joe Kelly, The Emily Program
- Drowning in Sexy Culture: How To Help Our Kids Back To Shore
Presented by Nancy Gruver, New Moon Girls
- Picking a Pre-School
Presented by Karen Horowitz, Parenting Resource Network Director Friedberg JCC