The need to ensure that families have critical resources and support is ongoing. Annual membership in the NAMC is $35. Any amount above that goes directly toward supporting and growing our Mothers' Center network and our advocacy efforts on behalf of caregivers. Please consider upgrading your membership to one of the following levels:
$50 “Friend” membership:
Provides support and resources to existing Mothers' Center programs.
$100 “Donor” membership:
Provides additional support for Mothers’ Center volunteers who keep local programs for moms going.
$250 “Contributor” Membership:
Delivers targeted outreach to five corporate decision-makers about the bottom line benefits of flexible workplace policies.
$500 “Patron” Membership:
Pays for critical materials for women suffering from postpartum depression and their families.
You can also support our work in other ways:
- Make a tax-deductible donation of any amount you wish - Just $35 gives you all the benefits of membership.
- Make a donation in memory of a loved one (use comment field to specify name).
- Attend one of our events.
- Connect with us on Facebook (like us and share our posts), Twitter (retweet us), sign on for our RSS Feed, and comment on our blogs: Mothers Central and Your (Wo)man in Washington.
- Volunteer your time and talents to further our vision of a society that cares for caregivers.
- Shop at the NAMC Store.
- Shop at iGive.
- Order books and more through Amazon.com.
- Do web searches through GoodSearch.com.
- Donate your car.