Annual Membership to the NAMC is $35 per year. Join the NAMC and you'll receive the following benefits:
- A monthly eNews rich with articles and tips for parents and caregivers
- Quarterly newsletter with updates on national and local initiatives and events for families
- Free online parenting, elder care and work/life seminars
- Discounts on conferences and other NAMC events
- Opportunities to add your voice to key discussions about public policy
- Access to a Members-Only section of resources and offers on our website
- BigTent membership where members can engage in discussions with members from around the country as well as locally
- Special members-only discounts from our partners*
- Reviews and recommendations of books and articles important to understanding and amplifying mothers' voices
- Opportunities to add your voice to key discussions and research on parenting, eldercare and work/life issues, raising the maternal voice to benefit humanty
- Leadership and facilitator training should you want to start or become part of a Mothers’ Center program in your neighborhood
Partners who currently offer discounts include:
- Brain, Child Magazine - full of essays, features, reviews, news and humor where the truth about parenting is told. NAMC members can get a discounted rate of $18 for a year's subscription ($22.00 value).
- Campus Calm University - The College Student's 10-Step Blueprint to Stop Stressing & Create a Happy, Purposeful Life.
- Great Wolf Lodge (3 locations) - Save 15% or more on best available rates, depending on location. For discount code, sign in to the access the member dashboard.
- New Moon Girl Media - an online community and print magazine where girls create and share poetry, artwork, videos, and more; chat together; and learn. New Moon Girl Media will give $10 back to NAMC for each membership purchased.
- Parenting On Track - Save 10% on all purchases with 10% going to the NAMC as well.
- Working Mother Magazine - NAMC members can save up to 68% off of the cover price.